Covid-19 safety protocols
NEW* Vaccination participation is not mandated and is considered personal medical information. According to HIPAA regulations we cannot disclose if a team member has or has not been vaccinated. We ask that you respect these boundaries and honor, without question or awkwardness, the
individual and personal decision of our beloved Spargo team members.
We are taking a number of precautions and new protocols to ensure your safety during your time at Spargo.
- MASKS ARE REQUIRED INSIDE SPARGO!
- Please arrive about 10 minutes before your service and check in at the front desk.
- All guests (and staff) are required to wear a face mask in all common areas – we will provide one for you, if you need one.
- Your service provider will let you know if and when you can remove your mask during your service.
- Locker rooms are open and available to use, with the exception of the Steam Showers.
- Hand sanitizer is readily available throughout the building.
- Lockers, keys, chairs and surfaces are disinfected and sanitized between each guest.
- Please be mindful when around other guests and practice social distancing.
spa arrival policy
Spargo Salon & Spa advises that all customers arrive at least 15 minutes prior to any spa service. This will allow time to fill out any appropriate paperwork and get changed for your service. All appointments will start at the time scheduled. If you arrive after the scheduled appointment time, we may need to reschedule or change the duration of your appointment.
All bridal parties and group appointments are booked on a first come first serve basis. In addition to our policy, we only open our books six months in advance. A credit card must be given to reserve appointments.
We ask that a 24 hour notice be provided when cancelling appointments. If an appointment is not cancelled within a 24 hour notice a credit card will be required to be kept on file to reschedule. If a second appointment is not properly cancelled the card on file will be charged at 50% of the service. If a third or any following appointments are not properly cancelled, the card on file will be charged 100% of the service. Our service providers are commissioned employees, their time—as is yours—is very valuable. No show and last minute cancelled appointments represent lost wages, as well as potential other clients that could have been served.
If you are running late, a phone call is always appreciated. We recommend arriving 10-15 min prior to your appointment time. All services will end at the scheduled time so that the next guest will not be delayed. Any guest arriving 15 minutes late or more may be asked to reschedule.
The Spa is a place of peaceful and soothing surroundings. Spargo encourages our clients to step away from the hectic pace of today’s modern life. Therefore, children under the age of ten are not allowed into the spa/treatment rooms, this is to ensure the quality of services provided. Children under the age of thirteen are not permitted to spa services. Persons under the age of eighteen are required a parental/guardian consent form. Thank you for your cooperation.