about spargo salon & spa
NEW Covid-19 safety protocols
We are taking a number of precautions and new protocols to ensure your safety during your time at Spargo. These are new and unprecedented times that we are all facing. These are temporary changes and protocols following the state guidelines for Salons and Spas.
- Upon your arrival, (5-10 minutes before your service) please wait right outside the front door – a team member will come out to greet you.
- You will be asked to fill out a short COVID-19 screening survey and your temperature will be taken. (touch-less temporal scan)
- All guests (and staff) are required to wear a face mask in all common areas – we will provide one for you, if you need one.
- Locker rooms are open and available to use, with the exception of the Steam Showers.
- Hand sanitizer is readily available through out the building.
- Lockers, keys, chairs and surfaces are disinfected and sanitized between each guest.
- Please be mindful when around other guests and practice social distancing.
We kindly ask for patience as we all adjust to our temporary new normal.
spa services/facials policy
Spargo Salon & Spa requests that all customers arrive 15 minutes prior to any spa service or facial to fill out appropriate paperwork.
All bridal parties and group appointments are booked on a first come first serve basis. In addition to our policy, we only open our books six months in advance.
We ask that a 24 hour notice be provided when cancelling appointments. If an appointment is not cancelled within a 24 hour notice a credit card will be required to be kept on file to reschedule. If a second appointment is not properly cancelled the card on file will be charged at 50% of the service. If a third or any following appointments are not properly cancelled, the card on file will be charged 100% of the service. Our service providers are commissioned employees, their time—as is yours—is very valuable. No show and last minute cancelled appointments represent lost wages as well as potential other clients that could have been served.
If you are running late, a phone call is always appreciated. We recommend arriving 10-15 min prior to your appointment time. All services will end at the scheduled time so that the next guest will not be delayed. Any guest arriving 15 minutes late or more may be asked to reschedule.
The Spa is a place of peaceful and soothing surroundings. Spargo encourages our clients to step away from the hectic pace of today’s modern life. Therefore, children under the age of ten are not allowed into the spa/treatment rooms, this is to ensure the quality of services provided. Children under the age of thirteen are not permitted to spa services. Persons under the age of eighteen are required a parental/guardian consent form. Thank you for your cooperation.